HOURS OF OPERATION:
NOW OPEN: Friday/Saturday/Sunday/Monday | 5:30pm-9:30pm (last seating) | reservation AND limited walk-in available,
please call ahead to check on the wait list, 971-255-0032.
Wednesday, Oct 18th - Kaki-Lima & Gado Gado Takeover
first stop: Portland, Oregon. We are teaming up with Gado Gado PDX on Oct. 18 for an elaborate meal all cooked in front of guests over a backyard open-pit fire! This pop up will be held at Portland's much-talked about Han Oak. The team behind Gado Gado PDX is Thomas and Mariah Pisha-Duffly, which some of you might remember. We've worked with them twice before — once at The Honey Paw in Portland, Maine and once at KO Pies in the Shipyard in Boston. Our collaborations are always super fun and amazing.
To buy tickets to our Portland event, click here.
HAN OAK RESERVATIONS / SOME USEFUL INFORMATION:
- We have combined our pre-fixe menu and our dumpling & noodle nights. Please be patient as we make the transition. We're trying to offer the best of both worlds for all four nights that we're open. You can stay updated on any changes or closures through our instagram.
- Reservations are available 45 days in advance.
- Reservations can only be accepted through our website. No reservations can be made over the phone.
- We have a select number of seats available for each half hour. If you don’t see the size + time you’d like listed, then we are fully booked.
- We accept online reservations for parties up to 7 guests. For groups of 8 or more, please contact us at email@example.com to arrange a large group reservation.
- Please note that all reservations are subject to seating at our communal tables, chef's counter and the outdoor courtyard.
- Each day we save one large community table and the counter for walk in diners. The wait list for these seats is available right at open on a first come, first serve basis.
Reservation cancellation policy:
Most of our dishes are slow-cooked or smoked throughout the entire day so we purchase and prepare the meals based on the number of reservations booked.. Please be aware that changes or cancellations to your reservations with less than 24 hour notice will be subject to a $25 per person fee. We understand that life happens and your dinner plans with us could change due to unforeseen circumstances. please email us with your cancellations to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the confirmation email you receive from our reservation system to make any changes.