- Starting Sunday, January 22nd, Han Oak will turn into Han Oak Dumpling and Noodle House! Sunday and Monday nights from 5pm-10pm, We will serve a small menu of Korean-style dumplings and noodles in a casual counter-style setting, NO RESERVATIONS needed!
HAN OAK RESERVATIONS:
- We are only open for dinners on Fridays at 6pm-11pm and Saturdays 5:30pm-11pm. Reservations are available 45 days in advance.
- Dinner menu is prix-fixe and the price excludes gratuity with optional add-ons from a small a la carte menu.
- We accept reservations for parties up to 7 guests. For groups of 8 or more, we have additional seating in our canvas tent covered courtyard space adjacent to our dining room. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a large group reservation.
- A credit card is required to secure the reservation we have a strict cancellation fee of $15/pp for changes
- Please note that all reservations are subject to seating at our communal and tented courtyard tables
- Click on the link below to make your reservation!
Reservation cancellation policy:
Most of our dishes are slow-cooked or smoked throughout the entire day so we purchase and prepare the meals based on the number of reservations booked.. Please be aware that changes or cancellations to your reservations with less than 24 hour notice will be subject to a $15 per person fee. We understand that life happens and your dinner plans with us could change due to unforeseen circumstances. please email us with your cancellations to email@example.com or use the confirmation email you receive from our reservation system to make any changes. (if you haven't received the confirmation email, check your junk mail-box)