HOURS OF OPERATION:
NOW OPEN: Friday/Saturday/Sunday/Monday | 5:30pm-9:30pm (last seating) | reservation AND limited walk-in available,
please call ahead to check on the wait list, 971-255-0032.
We will be CLOSED for Thanksgiving Week, Nov 21st - 30th. We'll see you back on December 1st!
HAN OAK RESERVATIONS / SOME USEFUL INFORMATION:
- We have combined our pre-fixe menu and our dumpling & noodle nights. Please be patient as we make the transition. We're trying to offer the best of both worlds for all four nights that we're open. You can stay updated on any changes or closures through our instagram.
- Reservations are available 45 days in advance.
- Reservations can only be accepted through our website. No reservations can be made over the phone.
- We have a select number of seats available for each half hour. If you don’t see the size + time you’d like listed, then we are fully booked.
- We accept online reservations for parties up to 7 guests. For groups of 8 or more, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a large group reservation.
- Please note that all reservations are subject to seating at our communal tables, chef's counter and the outdoor courtyard.
- Each day we save one large community table and the counter for walk in diners. The wait list for these seats is available right at open on a first come, first serve basis.
Reservation cancellation policy:
Most of our dishes are slow-cooked or smoked throughout the entire day so we purchase and prepare the meals based on the number of reservations booked.. Please be aware that changes or cancellations to your reservations with less than 24 hour notice will be subject to a $25 per person fee. We understand that life happens and your dinner plans with us could change due to unforeseen circumstances. please email us with your cancellations to email@example.com or use the confirmation email you receive from our reservation system to make any changes.